Friends of Mark, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring Mark's memory by sponsoring the Mark S. Jardim Memorial Scholarship, awarded annually to 2 Cheshire High School seniors who will be going on to secondary education. Proceeds from each annual Mark Jardim Memorial Jog go directly towards the sholarship fund. Additional proceeds are distributed to local Cheshire and Connecticut charities and organizations. We gladly accept and appreciate all donations.
Donations may be sent via check made out to "Friends of Mark, Inc.", and mailed to Friends of Mark, Inc. PO Box 541, Cheshire, CT 06410.
Friends of Mark, Inc.,
PO Box 541, Cheshire, CT, 06410
Your Donations At Work:
Over the years since the inception of the Annual Mark Jardim Memorial Jog in 2002, Friends of Mark, Inc. is pleased to have donated proceeds to the following organizations:
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Cheshire Education Foundation Mark S. Jardim Memorial Scholarship
- Cheshire High Boys & Girls Cross Country Teams
- Cheshire Kids in Motion Playground
- Cheshire Police Benevolent Association
- Cheshire Special Olympics
- Euerle Family Trust in memory of Dave Euerle
- Hayley's Hope/Michaela's Miracle/Petit Family Foundation-MS
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Town of Cheshire-Park Bench on Linear Path